Do you enjoy showing a customer the right way and do you have a commercial mindset? Then this is your job!
WHO ARE WE?
Royal Burger Group is a reliable logistics partner with over 200 years of knowledge and experience. As an independent forwarder, we provide logistics services across the board, such as containers, general cargo and project cargo. Our team consists of a mix of young, experienced, creative and energetic employees.
Burger Logistic Services (part of the Royal Burger Group) specializes in putting together customized solutions for transport by sea, air and road. You are the commercial miracle that not only sees opportunities, but also grabs them with both hands. You pick up leads and further expand our customer base. You do all this in an organized way, because that’s who you are.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- You are the first point of contact for customers, listen to their wishes and questions;
- Offer appropriate solutions and thus further expand the customer relationship;
- Supporting the account/sales managers and picking up sales leads;
- Identifying and seizing opportunities with customers;
- Offering and following up on quotations to customers/agents;
- Negotiating with shipping companies and other logistics service providers.
WHAT DO WE ASK?
- Minimum MBO working and thinking level;
- A relevant completed education or work experience as a forwarder/freight forwarder;
- Knowledge of hazardous substances and customs legislation is an advantage;
- Communicative skills in both Dutch and English language (writing & speaking), German is a pre;
- Customer-friendly, commercial insight, accurate, stress-resistant and flexible;
- You recognize yourself in our core values: no-nonsense, respect, honesty and involvement and are cozy and collegial.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A varied and challenging position within an internationally oriented company;
- A contract for one year, with a view to a permanent contract;
- An attractive salary between € 2,000 and € 3,000 gross;
- Growth and development opportunities through internal and external training;
- A fun, modern workplace, delicious bean coffee, fresh fruit, sporty team activities and a nice drink every now and then.
Do you recognize yourself well in the profile outlined? Then we would like to receive your application with CV and motivation via the email address email@example.com. The application opportunity closes on September 11, 2023. We monitor the responses in the meantime so that we can immediately schedule an interview in the event of a good match. So don’t wait too long to respond!
For more information, call George Broeders on telephone number 010-5063333.