“Are you someone who likes to arrange things properly for customers and do you not shy away from a logistical challenge? Then come and work for us in Antwerp!”
WHO ARE WE?
Royal Burger Group is a reliable logistics partner with over 200 years of knowledge and experience. As an independent forwarder, we provide logistics services across the board, such as containers, general cargo and project cargo. Our team consists of a mix of young, experienced, creative and energetic employees.
Burger Logistic Services (part of the Royal Burger Group) specializes in putting together customized solutions for transport by sea, air and road.
This job is versatile with both administrative and operational work and especially very nice because of the fun team!
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Contact person for the customer in the field of operational issues;
- Helping customers with their questions, complaints and problems in a customer-oriented and efficient manner;
- Taking care of the planning of incoming and outgoing orders, checking the files after settlement and taking care of the invoicing;
- Checking incoming customer orders for required information;
- Keeping files up to date;
- Drawing up customs forms and transport documents;
- Manage stock administration;
- You maintain contacts with the various suppliers regarding rate agreements and cooperation.
WHAT DO WE ASK?
- Minimum Graduate Logistics Transport working and thinking level;
- Some years of experience as a freight forwarder;
- Knowledge of hazardous substances and customs legislation is an advantage;
- Communicative skills in both the Dutch and English language (writing & speaking), German is an advantage;
- Customer-friendly, commercial insight, accurate, stress-resistant and flexible;
- You recognize yourself in our core values: no-nonsense, respect, honesty and involvement and are cozy and collegial;
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A varied and challenging position within an internationally oriented company;
- A contract for one year, with a view to a permanent contract;
- An attractive salary between € 2,750 and € 3,500 gross;
- Growth and development opportunities through internal and external training;
- A fun, modern workplace, delicious bean coffee, fresh fruit, sporty team activities and a nice drink every now and then;
Do you recognize yourself well in the profile outlined? Then we would like to receive your application with CV and motivation via the email address email@example.com. The application opportunity closes on September 11, 2023. We monitor the responses in the meantime so that we can immediately schedule an interview in the event of a good match. So don’t wait too long to respond!
For more information, call George Broeders on telephone number 010-5063333