Are you an experienced forklift truck driver with a valid certificate who can start immediately at a great company in the Rotterdam region, or do you have experience as a warehouse employee? Then we have a nice offer for you with a view to a permanent contract at Burger Warehousing B.V.
WHO ARE WE?
Royal Burger Group is a reliable logistics partner with over 200 years of knowledge and experience. As an independent forwarder, we provide logistics services across the board, such as containers, general cargo and project cargo. Our team consists of a mix of young, experienced, creative and energetic employees. Burger Logistic Services (part of the Royal Burger Group) specializes in putting together customized solutions for transport by sea, air and road.
Burger Warehousing is all about efficiency in terms of costs and time and about optimizing the supply chain. Everything is aimed at bringing the products to the right destination in a short time. The products are checked upon arrival at our warehouse, so that we know that they meet the specifications submitted and that the registered quantities have actually been delivered.
After checking and counting, they either go straight to the outgoing dock or are temporarily stored in our warehouse. This is of course processed in our advanced fulfillment system.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
Our warehouse cannot run without you! You and your team ensure that the logistics process runs smoothly and efficiently. As our new forklift driver / warehouse employee you are responsible for placing and moving pallets throughout the warehouse. Your activities consist of:
- Operating the forklift / reach truck;
- Loading and unloading containers;
- Loading and unloading trailers;
- Sorting, pelletizing and checking in/outgoing goods;
- You take care of the handling of loading and unloading documents and associated administrative tasks;
- Working with systems and an advanced WMS.
WHAT DO WE ASK?
- You have relevant work experience on a forklift and you are in possession of a valid reach and/or forklift certificate;
- You are proactive, reliable and independent;
- Multitasking is no problem for you;
- You are available full time;
- You master the Dutch language;
- You are a hard worker but also love the Rotterdam humor 😉
- You have the ambition to make it a successful organization together with your team.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A varied and challenging position within an internationally oriented company;
- Immediately a permanent contract;
- An attractive salary between € 2200 and € 3200 gross based on 40 hours a week;
- Travel allowance;
- 25 vacation days;
- Holiday pay;
- Growth and development opportunities through internal and external training;
- Choice of group health insurance;
- A fun, modern workplace, delicious bean coffee, fresh fruit, sporty team activities and a nice drink every now and then.
Do you recognize yourself well in the profile outlined? Then we would like to receive your application with CV and motivation via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, call George Broeders on telephone number 010-5063333